10 Tips for your Boudoir session
Updated: Jan 28, 2018
Now that you've booked your wondering what you can do to prepare... If you have any question PLEASE ask me!
1. First remember this is suppose to be a fun experience. Once you've booked your session take some time to do some pose/feel research. Know what kind of session you are looking for then talk to me so we can collaborate to make this as smooth and empowering as possible.
2. Know which location you would like to use, so everything can be set up and ready to go.
3. If you are using your own outfits please make sure to try them on before hand and have at least 2 back ups. Also please share these with me so I can help pick order, which poses might work best, and the feel of your session. See #'s 4, 5, & 6.
4. It is recommended for the best lines and curves that you have underwire in your chosen outfit, so the girls are up and proud.
5. Know your "trouble" areas, have a discussion with me so that we can plan the best outfits, angles, and poses to minimize those areas.
6. Know your (and/or your partner's, if this is a gift) "favorite" areas, let me know as well so we can feature those in your session.
7. If you are utilizing our fabulous makeup/hair artist please come to your session with a clean face and hair. Also please make sure to connect with Raeleen, before your session, to be sure she knows what kind of look you want to accomplish.
**If you are doing your own hair/makeup, please come ready to change and get the ball rolling.**